Free On-line Listing at SEAINT web site

Dear SEAINT Members:

Here is a chance for you to get listed FREE in our on-line directory. Every month we get over 100,000 visitors to our web site. Make sure you and your company are listed.

To add you name to our Free On-line directory, go to our web site at:
http://www.seaint.org

Once there, click on the "Eng On-line" link on the Left side. Then Click on the link at the top that allows you to add yourself to the directory.

Shafat