Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Past SE exams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Past SE exams
- From: William Keil <WJK(--nospam--at)brph.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:48:51 -0400
I ordered a PE sample exam from: National Council of Examiners for Engineering & Surveying (NCEES) P.O. Box 1686 Clemson, SC 29633-1686 864.654.6824 - Phone Also, SE Exam problems are included in the SE review manual from below: Professional Engineering Development Publications, Inc. 7398 Center Avenue Huntington Beach, CA 92647 714.898.3658 -----Original Message----- From: Niaz A. Nazir [mailto:NAN(--nospam--at)eqe.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 1999 6:44 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Past SE exams I am looking for past SE exams for the years 1996, 97 and 98. Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors used to sell these exams but stopped selling them in December 1998. Any help will be appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: Past SE exams
- Next by Subject: PCAcol BUGS
- Previous by thread: Past SE exams
- Next by thread: Foundation A.B. Capacity