Fwd:Re:Fwd:Foundation A.B. Capacity

Please check out ICBO ES web page for NER 469

However:

No HD15 in our reports only up to HD10A.

NER-469
D8A and HD10A Automated Holdown Anchors: The HD8A and HD10A automated holdown
anchors connect vertical wood members to foundations. The self-anchors provide a
seven-bolt diameter spacing for the bolt closest to the end of the connected
wood member. A 3/8-inch load-transfer plate is the seat element on which the
wood post bears. The anchors are die-formed from No. 7 gauge galvanized steel.
See Table No. VI for allowable loads and fasteners schedule.