Wood Adhesives

I am designing a detail to correct a construction defect. The
contractor failed to install blocking and boundary nailing at the top of
the shear walls perpendicular to the roof rafters. This is only one of
the many shear transfer connections omitted from this 12,000 SF home.

Of course the roof covering is on. It is a two piece clay tile system
set in mortar.  We would like to repair the defect without removing the
roof covering to install the missing boundary nailing.

Am considering gluing a 2 x 4 block flat onto the underside of the OSB
roof sheathing and connecting it to a new block on the shear wall using
an A35. I need help selecting the adhesive that would substitute for
the lack of boundary nailing.  Does anyone know the shear transfer
values of various adhesives that might be available?  I guess this would
be expressed in # per sq in.

Is this an acceptable idea?