RE: HSS Section designation

The symbol HSS has been in use in Canada for many years.
So has their HSS Manual.

Prior to the advent of the AISC Publication, I relied mainly on the
research and publications by Bowkamp and Sherman.

jgk
seaonc member pe

--- "Benson,Ralph" <rbenson(--nospam--at)huitt-zollars.com> wrote:
> I use the HSS designations, and have confused several contractors
> with it, but it also confuses some of the less enlightened in my
> office.
>

> Ralph Benson
> Huitt-Zollars, Inc.

===
James Korff, PE, PMP
Structural Composite Consultants
985 E. Hillsdale Blvd, Suite 128, Foster City, CA 94404
Phone 650-796-8997 / Fax 650-345-1355

"May the DISPLACEMENT be With You !!"