Re: Wood Adhesives

10 or so years ago, when I was chair of the SEAOC Code Committee I was
approached by 3M who had developed a (marine?) adhesive and was seeking an
ICBO Evaluation Report for plywood glued to studs shear walls.  I don't have
copies of the data they gave me but their (monatomic) test results were very
impressive.  You might try contacting them..   Make sure the block is kiln
dried and attached to the rafters as well