HSS Section designation

If you specify HSS and get TS sections, you should be safe.  The AISC HSS
Connection Manual give section properties for tubes with wall thickness
equal to 93% of nominal.  I was under the impression that this is what we
were getting, even if we specified TS shapes.

The only property which did not change with the thinner walls was weight
per foot.  My guess is this means wall thickness could be anywhere between
93% and 100% of nominal.

I have not yet looked at the difference in ASTM specs.