Structural Engineer Programmers - where are you?

Any Structural Engineers that are also computer
application programmers?  I have a client company that
is creating architectural and structural engineering
software applications who needs programmers with an SE
background.
Please email me at search(--nospam--at)mrifremont.com
Jim Anderson
Construction Recruiter

PS  Also need a Senior Level Structural Steel
Estimator
for a GC doing bridge construction - new and retrofit
(LA area)