Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural Engineer Programmers - where are you?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Structural Engineer Programmers - where are you?
- From: Jim Anderson <mrfremont(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:26:25 -0400 (EDT)
Any Structural Engineers that are also computer application programmers? I have a client company that is creating architectural and structural engineering software applications who needs programmers with an SE background. Please email me at search(--nospam--at)mrifremont.com Jim Anderson Construction Recruiter PS Also need a Senior Level Structural Steel Estimator for a GC doing bridge construction - new and retrofit (LA area) _________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Structural Engineer magazine
- Next by Subject: Structural Engineer Salaries
- Previous by thread: Re: Effects of the New Code on Wood structures - good or bad????? -Part 2
- Next by thread: Re: Effects of the New Code on Wood structures - good or bad????? -Part 1