Ceiling Lateral Barcing

Harold:
Thank you for your response to my question in the seaint list server. You stated that lateral bracing and compression struts are not required in zone one (1). Is this your opinion or you may have a reference?  Is your company involved in ceiling installations? Basically I need some good reasoning to convince an owner that we don't need bracing, since it was not included in our construction budget. Please reply.

Thanks again
Medi Givechian, P.E.