SAP90 AND SAPSTL WITH INPUT SHAPE OF SECTIONS ?!!

My dear Shafat Qazi. I would appreciate feedback from anyone with
experience with SAP90 and SAPSTL software in order to help me soon. This
is my problem : when i want to use all the BUILT-IN AISC PROPERTY
DESIGNATIONS THAT IS RECOVERED FROM THE  AISC DATA BASE  like this :
SH=W10X22  OR  SH=2L4X4X3/8 IN FRAME BLOCK the program guive me the
erros message like this : ilegal , identifier not recognised! I ask
where is my mistakes . who  can  tell  me the  correct  way  to prepare
this  line  with  the simple and  ease input to solve my job.?!! I  want
to see only one line with the correct comand.  I  send  thanks to all
who responded to my inquiries. God bless everybody for ever and ever!!
Thony (" mocking-bird" )