Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SAP90 AND SAPSTL WITH INPUT SHAPE OF SECTIONS ?!![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seai.org
- Subject: SAP90 AND SAPSTL WITH INPUT SHAPE OF SECTIONS ?!!
- From: Veriano Antonio Goncalves <veriano(--nospam--at)iconet.com.br>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:46:58 -0300
My dear Shafat Qazi. I would appreciate feedback from anyone with experience with SAP90 and SAPSTL software in order to help me soon. This is my problem : when i want to use all the BUILT-IN AISC PROPERTY DESIGNATIONS THAT IS RECOVERED FROM THE AISC DATA BASE like this : SH=W10X22 OR SH=2L4X4X3/8 IN FRAME BLOCK the program guive me the erros message like this : ilegal , identifier not recognised! I ask where is my mistakes . who can tell me the correct way to prepare this line with the simple and ease input to solve my job.?!! I want to see only one line with the correct comand. I send thanks to all who responded to my inquiries. God bless everybody for ever and ever!! Thony (" mocking-bird" )
- Prev by Subject: Re: SAP2000 and STAAD III softwares
- Next by Subject: Re: SAP90 AND SAPSTL WITH INPUT SHAPE OF SECTIONS ?!!
- Previous by thread: Structural Engr. as A Prime
- Next by thread: Re: SAP90 AND SAPSTL WITH INPUT SHAPE OF SECTIONS ?!!