Fw: Effects of the New Code on Wood structures -LA City codes

From: Ed Workman <eworkman(--nospam--at)fix.net>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Friday, July 23, 1999 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: Effects of the New Code on Wood structures -LA City codes

>Your following message has been delivered to the list
>  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org at 13:19:43 on 23 Jul 1999.

This really relates to the post I responded to. If all that paper was used
in the building department it would be logical that it became an RGA. If
there isn't a current RGA then the conclusion is that, as explained by
Dennis, the current LA Code section stands by itself without need for
explanation. However, RGA's do not (didn't?) always become codified. So the
question should have been " Is there a cuurent RGA?" If there is it may be
helpful. If not,  all that paper cited is history and superseded.