Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Golf Course Bridge Design & AASHTO[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Golf Course Bridge Design & AASHTO
- From: ASQUILALA(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 22:35:00 EDT
>How long would such a structure be in service? What equipment will be used >in the future? When do they switch to a different golf cart? How about >people who use their own? >The engineer is the "expert" in these matters. That's why the client hires >you. You know the best person who can answer this questions? It's your Client! Better ask them first, if they don't know at least you tried. You might be surprised how much they know. They might not know structural designing but they might know the basic question that you mentioned above. Engr. Alfonso S. Quilala Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Golf Course Bridge Design & AASHTO
- Next by Subject: Re: Golf Course Bridge Design & AASHTO
- Previous by thread: RE: Golf Course Bridge Design & AASHTO
- Next by thread: Re: Golf Course Bridge Design & AASHTO