Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: FW: USE OF ROD BAR AS REBAR[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: FW: USE OF ROD BAR AS REBAR
- From: ASQUILALA(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 22:47:37 EDT
As far as I know, ACI stopped using plain bar as reinforcement because it lacks bonding capacity. Deformed bars are now being used. Development length of rebars is calculated on the assumption that it is a deformed bar. Engr. Alfonso S. Quilala Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: USE OF ROD BAR AS REBAR
- Next by Subject: Vendors wanted for the 1999 SEAO Fall Seminar
- Previous by thread: RE: USE OF ROD BAR AS REBAR
- Next by thread: Domed Concrete Roof Analysis