Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Precst Shear Wall Systems[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT List Server" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Precst Shear Wall Systems
- From: "Mark D. Anderson" <mda(--nospam--at)alaska.net>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:44:04 -0800
Questions: 1. How are UBC Sections 19188.8.131.52 and 1629.9.2 intended to be applied to lateral force resisting systems comprised of precast concrete panels with discrete mechanical (welded) connectors? What difference does it make whether the panels are load bearing or non-load bearing? 2. For the case of a bearing wall system comprised of precast concrete panels, how are UBC Sections 19184.108.40.206 and 19220.127.116.11 intended to be applied? I am new on the list - if these matters have been addressed previously, I will appreciate the references. Mark D. Anderson, Anchorage AK
- Prev by Subject: Precast walls
- Next by Subject: Fw: Precst Shear Wall Systems
- Previous by thread: Re: Effects of the New Code on Wood structures - good or bad?????
- Next by thread: Fw: Precst Shear Wall Systems