Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SAP90:HELP FROM MARK AND BISARYA[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SAP90:HELP FROM MARK AND BISARYA
- From: "Veriano A. G." <veriano(--nospam--at)iconet.com.br>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 13:42:22 -0300
I would like to open my heart, in order to say about my deep emotion, when Mr. Mark Ketchum, from San Francisco, California and Mr.Bisarya (Arvind Bisarya), sent to me all the correct informations and the rigth way , that i have to walk to solve my problem. As i could check by the list (SEAOSC) now, they like to help everybody with the experience, attention,etc. Nobody can imagine, the happiness when someone guive us a hand! My english is very poor, but like a kids, you can uderstand what i mean ok!! Only God knows!! The all i have to say, for all members from the SEAOSC, is to do the same thing that MARK KETCHUM and BYSARYA!! God bless you for ever! My best regards, Veriano, Sâo Paulo, Brazil.
- Prev by Subject: Re: SAP90 AND SAPSTL WITH INPUT SHAPE OF SECTIONS ?!!
- Next by Subject: Scott Steadman's book on Woodframe
- Previous by thread: Re: Buckling of Thin Plates
- Next by thread: EERI Seismic Construction Training Program (response to John Rose)