SAP90:HELP FROM MARK AND BISARYA

I would like to open my heart, in order to say about my deep emotion,
when  Mr. Mark Ketchum, from San Francisco, California  and  Mr.Bisarya
(Arvind  Bisarya), sent to me all the correct informations and the rigth
way , that i have to walk to solve my problem.
As i could check by the list (SEAOSC) now, they like to help everybody
with the experience, attention,etc.
Nobody can imagine, the happiness when someone guive us a  hand! My
english is very poor, but like a kids, you can uderstand what i mean
ok!! Only God knows!!
The all i have to say, for all members from the SEAOSC, is to do the
same thing that MARK KETCHUM and BYSARYA!! God bless you for ever! My
best regards,
                                        Veriano, Sâo Paulo, Brazil.