Problem:Etabs Performance

I have a problem with Etabs Program. I buy a new computer "Compaq
Presario 5363" with 450 Mhz K6-2 Processor, RAM 64 Mb, 8.0 Gb in Hard
Disk and Windows 98. Before I have a computer with 166 Mhz Intel MMX,
RAM 32 Mb, 2.0 Gb in hard Disk and Windows 95. With my old computer,
the program execution late 1 minute running a file, now the program
late 7 minutes with the same file in my new computer. Please help me.
What can I do?