Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Masonry-Wood[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Structural Engineers Association" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Masonry-Wood
- From: "Joseph Harouni" <yosi_h(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:08:16 -0700
Hi, Does any body knows of any code restriction (or disagreement on the design approach) on building a two story structure of "Masonry Block" at first floor and "Wood Walls" at second floor? These 2nd floor wood shear walls would be resisting seismic loads also. Thanks, Joseph Harouni
- Prev by Subject: Masonry Spec.
- Next by Subject: Mat versus Slab design
- Previous by thread: Problem:Etabs Performance
- Next by thread: re:Educating Contractors