Re: Simpson Strong Tie Lateral Design Software

John,
>From what I heard, Simpson has worked out some arrangement to take over the
program Lateral Pro and that it has been bought up to date. I have not seen
or heard anything about the program and would be interested in any comments
out there as well.
Dennis

In a message dated 7/26/99 6:45:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jjb(--nospam--at)scruznet.com
writes:

<< Hi

 I just received a flier from Simpson strong tie advertising some new lateral
 deign software. The flier claims we will be able to do a rigid diaphragm
 design in one hour!!!

 Has anyone else seen or herd of this new software?

 john buchanan