RE: Reinforced Concrete Blockwork Construction

Title: RE: Reinforced Concrete Blockwork Construction

Jeffery Seegert wrote:
... the best method would be the installation of the light gage metal "core
plugs".

Do you mean like pop and beer cans?  I would never specify Pepsi, but that
seems to be the favorite around here.

Roger C. Davis
SDS Architects, Inc
205 N. Dewey Street
Eau Claire, WI 54703
715-832-1605
rdavis(--nospam--at)sdsarch.com

Roger:

For many years, I have been led to believe that the favorite beverage in Eau Claire is Leinenkugels!

Stan Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Dallas, Texas (in the Land of Shiner Bock)

*   site at: http://www.seaint.org