From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 11:50 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Reinforced Concrete Blockwork Construction

Jeffery Seegert wrote:
... the best method would be the installation of the light gage metal
"core
plugs".

Do you mean like pop and beer cans?  I would never specify Pepsi, but
that
seems to be the favorite around here.

Roger C. Davis
SDS Architects, Inc
205 N. Dewey Street
Eau Claire, WI 54703
715-832-1605
rdavis(--nospam--at)sdsarch.com

Roger:

For many years, I have been led to believe that the favorite beverage in
Eau
Claire is Leinenkugels!

Stan Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Dallas, Texas (in the Land of Shiner Bock)