Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
good books[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: good books
- From: "Greg Smith" <strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:26:35 -0500
There is a company in Connecticut that has a lot of good books for low prices. Their web page is at Hamiltonbook.com
I've ordered several books from them.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Golf Course Bridge Design & AASHTO
- Next by Subject: Good Engineer and CAD Drafter needed
- Previous by thread: Re: Effects of the New Code on Wood design - good or bad?????
- Next by thread: Re: ACI 318-99: Comments, Anyone?