Re: Conv. Constr. one direction (Residential Engineering)

I would most certainly second this and hope Chuck would consider. Let's not
forget that there must be a path from the virtual committee to the physical
committees so that the dialog from the list is given serious consideration.
I think Chuck has both the respect of his peers and the emense background and
experience in wood, seismology and litigation to represent the virtual
community and bring intelligent discussion to the SEA committees (which are
now reached by dedicated Listservices). I know that this would be quite a
committment on Chuck's time, but I believe he could accomplish a great deal
and I'll volunteer to participate in the committee as well.
Chuck, I hope you will give it some consideration.

Dennis S. Wish PE

In a message dated 7/27/99 4:34:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time, wellive(--nospam--at)ibm.net