Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Camber[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Camber
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:53:56 -0500
is it possible for camber in a member used as a flat slab form purlin to dissappear following its design load application ?
spec'd 3/4" midspan camber in simple span channel to be reused in repeat bay forming system application.
design stress under wet concrete loading was 65% of allowable.
am i not in the elastic range and should i not see the camber return upon from and purlin removal ?
channels are dead straight now and fabricator is arguing that the camber "dissappears" following use, even with no current load in the channel.
robert d. rollo, PE
Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
(806) 747-7146 fax
- Prev by Subject: Re: calculation pad (turkey eq and cal code)
- Next by Subject: Re: Camber
- Previous by thread: Re: Pressure Vessels
- Next by thread: Re: Camber