Re: Pressure Vessels

>I understand that each state has its own requirements for code
>certification/stamping etc. for pressure vessels.  Which state agency should
>I contact for obtaining a copy of its requirements?
The basic design and fab requirements for all states are covered in the
ASME Boiler Code. State requrements will vary according to scope--matters
such as minimum pressure temperature and volume. Check first with the
National Board web site <http://www.nationalboard.org/>

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw