RE: Conv. Constr. one direction

What is a schedule B1 and B2?
-----Original Message-----
From: vicpeng [mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 5:21 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Conv. Constr. one direction

Charles

Thank you for such a detailed answer.  I posed the question because, here in BC (Canada), Engineers who have to submit a Schedule B1 & B2 (which promises that the engineer will look into everything covered by the schedule) for any project, or part thereof, have to be careful that their scope of responsibility is clear to any third party that may become involved.  We can, by default, become responsible for the entire structure if we do not pay attention.  Does your assurance documentation have the same pitfall(s)?

Thor Tandy  P.Eng  MCSCE
Victoria BC
Canada
vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com