RE: ACI 318-99: Comments, Anyone?

I don't remember all the stuff I used to know about the various codes, but I
do know that UBC has always had it's own RC design provisions, similar to
ACI but differing in certain essential areas.

I don't remember clearly, but seem to recall BOCA did reference ACI 318.

Anyway, that would be quite a departure for those accustomed to UBC,
wouldn't it?