Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Redundancy Factor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Redundancy Factor
- From: Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 19:04:25 EDT
The code has been in place for wood framing for almost a month. I am interested in finding out from engineers who have used the method for wood structures with wood diaprhagms if they have calculated a redundancy factor greater than 1.0 for residential structures including apartment buildings and condominiums. If you have, how large were these projects and how many stories? Dennis Wish PE
- Prev by Subject: Recent Sacramento Glulam Failure
- Next by Subject: Re: Redundancy Factor
- Previous by thread: Re: what is the FOS against overturning of structures....
- Next by thread: Re: Redundancy Factor