Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: In-Slab Ducts in P/T Slabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: In-Slab Ducts in P/T Slabs
- From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:32:51 -0700
I have included ducting in suspended slabs in the past. You need to consider the section properties at the locations concerned and design the element accordingly. You may also end up with a "hollow core slab" type of construction if you have larger or more numerous "holes". I have always laid out the ducts (usually 3" to 4" ducts in bundles) to minimize the impact on the cross sectional properties.
Thor Tandy P.Eng MCSCE
- Prev by Subject: RE: In-Slab Ducts in P/T Slabs
- Next by Subject: Re: In-Slab Ducts in P/T Slabs
- Previous by thread: RE: In-Slab Ducts in P/T Slabs
- Next by thread: Re: In-Slab Ducts in P/T Slabs