FWD: Diaphragm Mechanics

From: Joyce Fuss
Sent: Friday, July 30, 1999 1:53 PM
To: JOYCE; seaint list
Subject: RE: Diaphragm Mechanics

Jake, I have a copy of a paper prepared by John Tissell in 1992 that
gives a method for calculating diaphragm values using principles of
mechanics.  Also, you can contact APA  "The Engineered Wood Association"

at apawood.org or call 253-565-6600.

Joyce Fuss, Structural Engineer
Lionakis Beaumont Design Group
Sacramento, CA