Re: Redundancy Factor

Not excactly Dennis. Industry observes, proposes and argues but has no vote in
the SEAOC Seismology Committee that drafted the 1997 UBC seismic provisions.
The proposal submitted to ICBO came from SEAOC and that's what ended up in the
code. Industry could file a challenge before ICBO's final vote but didn't asfar
as I can tell..