Re: Redundancy Factor

I believe that we can best accomplish this goal is we first address the
Seismology committee meeting to be held August 13th. I recommend that we send
our comments as I stated in another post directly to the seismology
listservice at:
seismo-all(--nospam--at)seaint.org

DEnnis

In a message dated 7/31/99 9:38:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,