Re: Redundancy Factor

Robert-
I am sure about all the legal issues.  The building official could
simply choose not to enforce certain sections of the Code because those
sections are obviously flawed.

I would assume that if any new law of any kind were put into effect, and
it became obvious to those who wrote the law that an error was made, the
law enforcing official would at least be obligated not to enforce a law
that contained known errors.

Lynn