Re: Redundancy Factor

Dennis-
>From what I gather from sources on the list, the members of the
Seismology committee are not going to be willing to issue any kind of
significant statement on these issues other than to conform to the
current Code until further notice.  I don't sense that there is an sense
of urgency on their part.

I guess we could wait for two weeks and see what happens.  I wish I
could attend, but prior commitments will prevent that.

Lynn