Re: Redundancy Factor

In a message dated 7/31/99 4:29:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lhoward(--nospam--at)silcom.com writes:

<< I guess we could wait for two weeks and see what happens.  I wish I
 could attend, but prior commitments will prevent that.

 Lynn >>

Lynn,
There is no urgency regardless of the pressure placed on them by our List
members and the members who have participated in our discussions. They
understand our delemma but the wheels of change simply don't work this fast.
The only thing we can do is to keep plugging away at them. I can not attend
either, but I am making sure that my comments on the draft and other issues
will be hand delievered. I am also trying to compile the posts from the list
over the last month of so and include them in my comments. I don't want any
chance to occur where they will accuse the members of the list of not
participating. I spent the last 14 hours (up until 2:00AM last night and all
day today) to complete the draft notes. If you are interested, I'll send you
what I have. You can extract the basic text from my markup and add our own to
them. Let me know if you are willing to join the effort virtually.

Dennis