Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: AASHTO Lane Loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: AASHTO Lane Loads
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 12:46:21 -0400
Hector Morera wrote: . > It gets to be more fun when you have significantly different lengths . > between spans. It gets to be even more fun when the bridge roadway width is just less than a multiple of 12 feet and you have to shift lanes and lane loads around to get maximum loads on bearings, beams, etc. A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona
- Prev by Subject: Re: AASHTO Lane Loads
- Next by Subject: ACI 318-99: Comments, Anyone?
- Previous by thread: Re: AASHTO Lane Loads
- Next by thread: Re: Need feedback from those using strict interpretation forWoodstructures