From: Alex Nacionales [mailto:alexcnac(--nospam--at)skyinet.net]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 1999 2:49 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: steeldek slabs

Hello .

Has anybody designed and implemented continuous one way steeldeck slabs on
concrete beams where the slabs are designed as a series on simple span slabs
with no negative reinforcement on top of  concrete beam support.

I would like your comments on the performance of these slabs after
construction.

Thanks in advance.

Alex C. Nacionales C.E.
Iloilo City, Philippnes