Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Rigid vs Flexible residential diaphragm discussion[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Rigid vs Flexible residential diaphragm discussion
- From: Keith Delapp <kdl(--nospam--at)directcon.net>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 12:14:10 -0700
I appeal to everyones patience. I seem to have caught the tail end of an issue currently being discussed. Would someone please clarify the following: Which code sections ('94 & '97) are being referred to in the disussion of..."engineers should have been checking the results of rigid diaphragm analyses on wood framed diaphragms since 1988..."
- Prev by Subject: Re: Rigid vs Flexible residential diaphr
- Next by Subject: Re: Rigid vs Flexible residential diaphragm discussion
- Previous by thread: RE: SEAOC Seismic Design Manual Seminar - Vol. 1
- Next by thread: Re: Rigid vs Flexible residential diaphragm discussion