Re: SEAOC Seismic Design Manual Seminar - Vol. 1

At 07:33 AM 8/3/99 -0700, you wrote:
>There is a repeat of the June 12th seminar on August 7th.
>
>For those of you who attended the June 12th seminar, I ask, is this event
>worth getting up and going into LA at 7:30 am on a precious Saturday
>Morning? Or, is it more like the February SEAOC wood seminar debacle?
>
>With regards to the manual, is it helpful and worth the money?
>
>TIA,
>
>Bill Allen, S.E.
>ALLEN DESIGNS
>Laguna Niguel, CA

Also:

Why doesn't SEAOSC video these seminars for those of us who can't make it?
(SEAOSC are you
listening?)  These seismic seminars are important and not everyone can
attend.  It's a six hour drive one way
for me to attend most of these.

Debby Hight
Triad/Holmes Assoc.