Re: SEAOC Seismic Design Manual Seminar - Vol. 1

For those of you who are interested, AISC does videotape its major annual
seminar series. You can find more information on these videotapes at
www.aisc.org.

Scott Melnick
Modern Steel Construction

(Free subscriptions to MSC are available to U.S. practitioners by emailing
melnick(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com and including name, address, ph & email along with the
day of your birth; e.g. 6/20 -- we don' need the year!)