Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
OSB diaphragm[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: OSB diaphragm
- From: Mvpsc(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 15:07:02 EDT
I would like to know if I can use OSB sheathing in leau of standard plywood sheathing for shear walls & horizontal diaphragm based on design for 1997 UBC. If there is changes in the design values what reference can I use. This particular project is for Seismin zone "2". I also like to know where in the UBC 1997 I can find calculation for shear wall deflection. I will be very greatfull for your response.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Order of magnitude (was wind tunnel testing)
- Next by Subject: OSHPD Project Manager
- Previous by thread: RE: Timber Bridge Deck Plank Clip
- Next by thread: Do not miss this one