OSB diaphragm

I would like to know if I can use OSB sheathing in leau of standard plywood
sheathing for shear walls & horizontal diaphragm based on design for 1997
UBC. If there is changes in the design values what reference can I use. This
particular project is for Seismin zone "2". I also like to know where in the
UBC 1997 I can find calculation for shear wall deflection. I will be very
greatfull for your response.