Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Do not miss this one[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Do not miss this one
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 13:14:19 -0700
Dear SEAINT List members:Lately there has been quite a few post regarding the UBC 1997. I strongly recommend that you attend the upcoming 1997 SEAOC convention (Sept 30 - Oct 3). There are over 30 technical presentations and quite a few of them are related to the new codes. For as low as $175 ( that is less than $6 per presentation) you can listen to the experts. You can talk to them before and after and ask question. Most of the committee members (including seismology committee) will be at this convention. So, take off for two days and get up to the speed on your code stuff.
Registration is simple. Go to http://www.seaint.org and follow the "Convention" link.
Shafat Qazi, P.E. SEAINT Admin
- Prev by Subject: Do not forget to signup
- Next by Subject: Re: Do not miss this one
- Previous by thread: OSB diaphragm
- Next by thread: Re: Do not miss this one