Re: Tieback Agreements

This is not an area for engineers to dabble in.  Have  your client's attorney do it.  I know of a case wherean owner was unaware that tiebacks existed on their property.  There may have been an agreement by a previous owner but it was never recorded.  During excavation, a still tensioned  snapped and you can figure out how thing went from there.  The only entity that could be found from the original shoring work was the design engineer. Need I say more.

Bob Bossi

Jeff Creagan wrote:

 Is there a resource for standard/boilerplate land use agreements, such as for shoring tiebacks, without going through a land use attorney?