Re: Do not miss this one

seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org writes:

<< For as low as $175 ( that is less than $6 per
 presentation) you can listen to the experts.  >>

I don't think I would touch this one with a twenty foot cantilevered column.

With that said, I still support the convention and feel there will be some
hot topics and great socializing. I have not participated in the past, other
than the one close to my home which was held in Indian Wells, and guess I
want to attend this one mostly for the pyrotechnics that I expect if they do
decide to hold a panel discussion on the '97 UBC Wood requirements.

Dennis Wish PE