Re: Sketches in Mathcad

Mathcad recommends the "Intergraph Imagineer Technical" Cad program
for making sketches in Mathcad documents. It is suppost to work
within Mathcad. I picked it up but have not had time to play with
it so I do not have an oppinion on how it works. Has anyone else?

The lititure states that it will save drawings in several formats
for inclusion in several other programs.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.