Re: SEAOC Seismic Design Manual Seminar - Vol. 1

Debby:

We all know it is quite easy to video tape. However, we have very few volunteers to help us meet all these goals. We need more of our members to step forward and donate a portion of their time to help us making all these things happen? (members are you listening).

Shafat