Re: SEAOC Seismic Design Manual Seminar - Vol. 1

Shafat,

Here in Cincinnati, we have a community video service, via the public access
cable channel(s),that will provide organizations with professional video
equipment and personnel (free or minimal cost).  Basically, the agreement
is, if they tape your seminar or meeting, they can broadcast it via a cable
access channel.  Perhaps this service exists there as well? This eliminates
the need for volunteers, gives you a videotape of the seminar, and a
broadcast medium for it (if you don't mind public viewing of the content).

sw.