Re: SEAOC Seismic Design Manual Seminar - Vol. 1

In a message dated 8/4/99 10:15:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org writes:

<< Debby:

 We all know it is quite easy to video tape. However, we have very few
 volunteers to help us meet all these goals. We need more of our members to
 step forward and donate a portion of their time to help us making all these
 things happen? (members are you listening).

 Shafat

Considering what the response was to the June seminar, it's almost a given
that there would be a fair demand for these tapes even for a fee..  Why not
hire someone?  (It would also be a good way to keep a record of what was
said) Than the proceeds could be applied toward the next tapping.  In fact
why not have a box to check off when the seminar is described.  Those who
want tapes, can order them, prepaid, this way you will know ahead of time if
there is a need for hiring a video person. This is not so comlicated.
Andy