Re: Rigid vs Flexible residential diaphragm discussion

In a message dated 8/5/99 10:31:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Bill(--nospam--at)AllenDesigns.com writes:

<< Could it be possible that the people who are in charge of writing the code
 work at the larger engineering companies with significantly larger resources
 than the small shops who can afford to write their own software to address
 these issues? I have heard a rumor that one such firm (not code writing, but
 a larger firm that does a lot of track homes) who has written their own
 software has been calling the building officials reminding them to enforce
 the rigid diaphragm analysis. >>

Do you think we may be able to buy their software?:-))