Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Sketches in Mathcad[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Sketches in Mathcad
- From: engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 21:31:01 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks for the replies concerning Imagineer it seems that I will have to keep looking for a program that works. I have a number of sketches that I have been using that were created in Autocad and converted to Mathcad format with the plot file conversion utility that Mathcad offered with earlier versions of the program. However; I have not been happy with the way they look when I have to change the drawing size to fit within the proper place to help make sense of the calculations. A complaint that seems to be common for several programs and sketch formats. Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Sketches in Mathcad
- Next by Subject: Re: Sketches in Mathcad
- Previous by thread: Re: Sketches in Mathcad
- Next by thread: Re: Sketches in Mathcad