Re: Sketches in Mathcad

Thanks for the replies concerning Imagineer it seems that I will have to keep
looking for a program that works.

I have a number of sketches that I have been using that were created in Autocad
and converted to Mathcad format with the plot file conversion utility that
Mathcad offered with earlier versions of the program.
However; I have not been happy with the way they look when I have to change
the drawing size to fit within the proper place to help make sense of the
calculations.
A complaint that seems to be common for several programs and sketch formats.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.