Re: Sketches in Mathcad

Robert,

We use MathCad a lot in my office. All of our calculations are cranked out in
this format. We have developed some sketches that we have included in calc
sheets. BUT........the file grows very large very quickly even with very
simple drawings.

If anyone comes across a drawing or sketch program that will not cause the
MathCad sheets to grow to unusually large sizes, please let us all know. We
often have 30 sheets in any simple structure and more often than not the calc
sheets will be in the range of 80 to 90 sheets. Add to that a few "drawings"
(that are bulky with regard to memory) and the file gets pretty darned big.

John Ott